1. Can I use Personal Fireplace Heater with a timer?
Personal Fireplace Heater comes with a built-in timer that can be set to turn the heater off automatically. The timer can be set for 1–8 hours. Do not connect the power cord to an external timer.
2. What is Personal Fireplace Heater's temperature range?
Personal Fireplace Heater can heat the surrounding area from 59° F to 95° F.
3. Can I use the visual fireplace effect without using the heating function?
The fireplace effect can be used with or without the heating function, letting you add light and a cozy firelight atmosphere even when you don't need the heat.
4. Does Personal Fireplace Heater come with a remote control?
You can use the Personal Fireplace Heater's remote control to control the heater from up to 10 feet away.
5. Why does Personal Fireplace Heater sound like it's turning on and off while it's running?
During use, Personal Fireplace Heater may turn on or off depending on the difference between the ambient temperature and the set temperature. When the ambient temperature rises above the set temperature, the heater will automatically stop heating. When the ambient temperature falls below the set temperature, the heater will automatically start heating up and blowing hot air again.
6. How will the product be delivered?
Your order will be delivered via Fed Ex. You will receive a tracking number if you provide an email address once your order ships.